THANKS FOR THIS YEAR WE WILL BE BACK 2024
WITH A EXTRA QUALIFY FIRST WKND IN JUNE..
HOW DO YOU COMPETE?
WHERE TO FISH?
FROM WHAT CAN YOU FISH?
WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION START?
CATCH & MEASURE THE PIKE:
ITS UP TO YOU AS A COMPETITOR/TEAM TO TAKE PICTURES IN A WAY THAT CONFIRM THAT THE MEASURING TOOL IS USED CORRECT. DO NOT PUT THE MEASURING DEVICE ON THE PIKE!
Unclear images can be disqualified or drop a few cm.Take your photos so that its clear that the mouth is at zero and that the tail fin is clearly showing the specified length.Always put the jaw to the left and the belly down so we can se the correct side of the fish.Minimum length for pike is 70 cm.
NEWS! YOU NEED TO USE EPM OFFICIAL MEASURE BOARD, ONE PER TEAM IS INCLUDED AND YOU CAN BUY EXTRA FOR ALL IN THE TEAM FOR 35€/PP
- Take a picture of the pike against EPM OFFICIAL BOARD displaying your start number that you will get 30 September 08.00 CEST TIME
- Take a picture of you holding the pike, both sides is ok. No startnr is needed in this picture.
- Upload both pictures to europeanpikemasters.com
- The pikes is reported in full cm meaning that 100.9cm is 100cm.
- A pike can only be registered one time / team during qualify no re catches is allowed.
- Take the picture from ZERO on the measuring device and up not from the side.
- If the mouth of the pike doesn't touches the measureboard white stop/angle at zero inches can be lost.
- Make sure that we can se enough pattern of the fish to be able to judge if it is a recapture
Make sure that the pictures is convincing and beyond doubt or you might lose some inches or the picture might be unusable. Stretch your the measuring board or inches can be lost.
The official measure board is brought to you by SPORTEX.de (you can't use a old measure board).
Perfect measuring picture taken on a 117cm pike. The stop to the left make its super easy to se that the jaw starts at zero. Build one like this to be home safe.
Perfect posing picture:
It is always the competition management who ultimately determines whether a fish can be approved or not. We do not, however, thumb on the above rules. This is to make it fair to everyone and to eliminate cheating. Think of the rules above - and take some extra photos to be sure.
CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY - TIGHT LINES!
- Europeanpikemaster.com reserves the right to use the participants' catch images for their own use in marketing.
- The participants takes part in Europeanpikemasters at own risk
- The organizer is not responsible for any deaths, accidents or injuries.
- It is up to the competitor to be responsible for their own insurance.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- The participants are responsible for having a valid fishing license in the water being fished and following the rules of the water.
- We ALWAYS recommend life jackets.
- If a team has consciously cheated, that team will be disqualified.
- If you want to put the measure board on a self-made board to make sure it stays completely straight, this is perfectly OK, but you need a "stop" similar to ours that is at least 5cm high. The measure board can not be cut.
Sponsored prizes disclaimer:
All prices are sponsored from our partners. The sponsor prizes aren't duty free. Any duties or tax linked to the prices the recipient is responsible for.
EPM or the sponsor of the prizes is not responsible for any costs in this context.
By signing up for the competition, the participant(s) agree with the rules & regulations.